Saturday, February 7, 2009

I need to write in here!

So right now I'm supposed to be typing minutes from the First World meeting. But then I thought about how Ruben still hasn't thought up a "good enough" name for his therefore he hasn't started using his and I thought it was silly. But then I thought well I still haven't totally used mine. So I was like lemme write how I'm feeling right now and I can surely be way ahead of Ruben. Firtly, I didn't know exactly what I wanted to call mine but I went ahead and gave myself a tentative name. So I was already ahead the game anyways, but now I have a post in here too. And look how many sentences I've typed already!!

....Hey, you should check out the radio show, tentatively called The Message, Thursday at 6:00pm. Listen live at www.wfnp.org!

Also help me out with a blog name and better radio show name!

Thank you!

2 comments:

  1. i have to set a reminder to do that... I heard about your show, I just forgot to check in. Thursdays are long days for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must everything be tentative with you Jess? If you really want to be better than Ruben you'll make your comment font a different color than your background so people can read those things.

    ReplyDelete