Monday, March 9, 2009

missed more days...So What!

So that last post I wrote last Thursday and never published it... I don't even know if I finished it to be honest... Whatever!

I missed more days of gratitude, but still not mad at me because I've continued to be grateful I just haven't written them here. So...

March 5-Being able to defy odds
As I talked about in the last one, my calendar told me that the 5th and 6th were supposed to be challenging days for me but they both actually turned out to be quite lovely! I appreciate that I didn't ruin them with any type of negativity!

March 6-Bernie
Went home for the weekend. Kind of snuck in, snuck out. I'm bringing these 3 girls home next week and I wouldn't have room for mad crap I needed to get out of my bedroom so I brought it this past weekend. My man Bernie ran like an angel-like the angel he is! I love my car, he has great energy!

March 7-The sun's shining rays
I think this is rather self-explanatory... The sun makes me feel good. Especially when it's not od-ing and it's giving you just enough of what you need! 70s is perfect for me... not that I've recently experienced that or anything, but I would love to... and I can't wait!! It's so happy when it's nice out!! ...I can't wait for the Loving Day celebration this year, by the by, that shit was like the epitomy of a beautiful summer day! (Free barbeque, beer, Ben and Jerrys!!, beautiful people, and bonding!)

March 8-Confusion
I've been confused. Confusing myself even. Making things more complicated than need be. I do that. I don't always tend to handle things directly because I'm really one to beat around the bush... But I am grateful to myself for looking out for myself and for trying to be aware of what I can learn/gain from my confusion.

March 9-Reunions
Bela and her little boy are here! A bunch of us are going to get together for dinner tonight... That makes me happy. Seeing my friends who left here makes me happy. Things are so different with their energies missing from this place! I so often wanna just be outta here and to be wherever the people I love are. I wanna be in Rochester, and NYC, and Atlanta, and other random sprinklings, all over, all at once... but I graciously settle for the visits and hi's and bye's I get in between times! And this week especially I look forward to reconnections on my journey home!

2 comments:

  1. the 5th and 6th are me and jeremy's birthdays. lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those lucky days were only for March... I'll check November though... they may actually be lucky days for you!

    ReplyDelete